Saturday, July 30, 2011

Myself

Learn about me by letters;

A- Aries. It's my zodiac.

B- Bowling. I donno how to play it. Not interested at all.

C- Cat. I love cat!!!

D- Drugs? Haram babe,

E- Enchanted? Maybe......

F- Friends? I love them <3<3

G- Girlffriend? LOL, no way, i'm not gay   =,=

H- Horse? Loves to ride horse ^_^

I- Inborn. I am,

J- Joker? none of them

K- Koala? Sooooo cute!

L- Lollipop. I eat it when i'm bored =)

M- Mini Cooper. My dream car.......

N- Nur Rifqah Alia. Its my name. Unique huh?

O- Optimistic. That' me!

P- Purple! My favourite colour! muahhh

Q- Quotes. I think each of them is beautiful.....

R- Rifqah a.k.a Rif. That's my nickname. 

S- Spring. I was born in spring, when the flower starts to bloom,

T- Topaz, i prefer Sapphire =))

U- United Kingdom. Hope i could learn there ( University of Manchester)

V- Velvet or Satin? both?

W- White? beautiful colour for a gown.

X- XOXO. Gossip Girl. MY favourite Tv show

Y- Yoyo? Im not a pro :p

Z- Zebra? never met one, :(

No comments:

Post a Comment